Climb to the top of Google and stay there | SEO Tip #54

Getting to the top of Google doesn’t have to be difficult. The vast majority of searches result on users clicking on pages 1 or two of their results. 85% of the clicks occur on page 1 and 14%  of the clicks are on page 2, the remaining 1% or from pages 3 and so on.

Having your website on the front page of Google is like having a store in the large shopping mall in the world.

With so many aspects of search engine marketing available is entirely impossible to name them all here in one blog. You can however breakdown the steps in multiple categories making it easier to develop a successful SEO campaign.

The ability of search engine optimization to achieve first page ranking in Google and Yahoo being in other search engines to play the most important role in your e-commerce website. For example, 65% of clicks or on organic search results, sponsored results make up the other 35%. So your chances of receiving a click organically are almost 3 to 1.

From title tags and meta-descriptions to relevant content and optimized images each factor plays an important role in your SEO campaign. While some of play more of an important role than others each factor should not be ignored. In fact, it is best to get a checklist and go through each portion of your website and optimize it for size, content, title, and meta-description.

Unfortunately, there are more factors that are included that don’t necessarily reveal themselves. For instance, bold text is important but too much bold text can get you punished. Head tags which are H1 H2 all way up to    H6 are meaningful but too many will result in punishment.

Hiring a SEO company that has experience can be one of the most critical elements for your website. Be weary of companies that stay they can get you to the top of Google guaranteed. There isn’t any guarantee that you will  get to the top of any search engine in any amount of time. Remember, you can submit your site to Google directly for no fee at all through their submit URL or via site map in Webmaster tools.

About mycgci
The reason why you should choose CG Consulting, Inc. as your business-consulting firm is to avoid failure. Most business owners were technicians before they ventured into being in business for themselves. A technician is someone who is use to working in the business (the employee) and not on the business (the CEO). For most technicians, the idea of being their own boss, doing their own thing, becomes irresistible. And that is the fatal mistake they make. It is the assumption made by all technicians who go into business for themselves, one that charts their course of a business from opening day to the discharge of your bankruptcy. Understanding the technical work of the business they are immediately and eminently qualified to run a business that does that kind of work. The technical work of a business and a business that does that technical work are two totally different things! CG Consulting, Inc. through its strategic alliances will assist you in creating the system that will guide you to success. Call CGCI today to see how you can re-chart your path to success.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: